Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) is a medical procedure intended to aid infertile couples to conceive a child. Varied methods are put in this classification, and these methods facilitate the couple in successfully making a baby.
Infertility happens for many reasons. One of the most common causes for women is sterile fallopian tubes. For males, the lack of enough sperm to fertilize a female egg is a possible reason. Statistics show that Assisted Reproductive Technology had a part in the successful birth of at least 30,000 babies every year.
In this eBook is the first of two-part compilation of articles from Victory ART Laboratory Philippine Inc.’s blog explaining different services for conception.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Advanced Semen Analysis including Sperm Morphology (SA)
2. Atraumatic Assisted Hatching (Partial Zona Dissection; PZD)
3. Advanced Semen Analysis including Sperm Morphology (SA)
4. Blastocyst Culture and Transfer page 9 Cryopreservation Part 1: Oocyte Cryopreservation
5. Cryopreservation Part 2: Embryo and Blastocyst Cryopreservation
6. Cryopreservation: Sperm and Testicular Tissue Freezing
7. Frozen-Thawed Embryo Transfer
We hope this eBook aid in providing enough information regarding in vitro fertilization. If further information is needed, research can be done at Victory ART Laboratory Phils, Inc. website or you may contact us at via our contact form.
Leave your name and email below to download
Disclaimer: This eBook can be shared / redistributed but NOT be sold or edited in any way. This information does not replace the advice of a doctor. Victory A.R.T. Laboratory Philippines, Inc. disclaims any warranty or liability for your use of this information.